1. Attend as many interviews and walk-ins as possible and learn from each and every interview. Make a note of all the questions asked in the interview and prepare for upcoming interviews from those questions.
2. Learn aptitude from RS Agarwal and shakuntala devi puzzles.
3. Do certification, like if you know the Java subject do Java certification. If you know Dotnet, do Dotnet certification. This will add value to your resume and improve your subject knowledge also and it will help you fetch job.
4. Register your profile on as many job sites as possible mainly naukri.com and monster.com and keep updating your profile weekly once to get many calls.
5. Tell your friends, Relatives, neighbors that you are in search of Job. Make network of friends so that you get to know about the opportunities.